Contact & Details
product manager / project manager / web usability & online business consultant
Who am I?
- I have been working in the internet business on an international level for over 17 years,
including 8 years with project management related positions (Development Manager, Project Manager, Senior Producer).
- Proficient in web usability and information architecture. Documented successful long-term cooperation in many projects as an external usability & user experience expert / consultant.
- Currently strongly focused on the product management, development of new features,
functional prototyping and business analyze, combining various business requirements into logically consistent solutions.
- Iíve spent many years learning different views of the web and e-commerce.
I know the end userís perspective, usability guidelines & practice, common business needs, suitable IT solutions and practice of project management.
- Ö and above all, I always believe it is worth to be usersí advocate.
What do I believe in?
- I do believe in the common sense approach!
- I love mimimalistic approach to web app development, only truly essential features can survive!
- I believe usability matters,
- I believe smart small adjustments could dramatically improve product quality,
- I believe all changes shall be introduced evolutionary (not revolutionary),
- Member of the Usability Professionals Association (UPA-I)
- Member of the Interaction Design Association (IxDA)
- Member of the usability professionals community in Poland
What I do?
- Expert usability reviews of existing websites & applications, in-production websites, page designs and prototypes
- Consulting Services - supporting the team on any stage of the project as an external usability / user experinence expert.
- Prototyping & Thinking on the websites / applications User Interface
- Product Manager role in the existing projects.
- Questions? Feel free to write me